Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stampin' Up! Swaps - December 2010

I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I have the opportunity to be part of a monthly Swap Group. I like the opportunity to be creative every month. If I didn't have this group I am not sure that I would take the time other wise. Here are the items I created in December. I had a lot of fun.

This is a gift card holder, I love the glitter brads.....does anyone else get excited over things like this?
One of my favorite dies for the Big Shot is the Top Note Die....I heat embossed the sentiment in silver, embossing always adds a little style.
I found this idea and though it looked so delicate that I wanted to recreate it. I really like the color combination, it feels so sweet. The mini pearls are so beautiful to me.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I've done that exact card too. Good taste! I love everything you do as always!